Gentle Bees beeswax is 100 percent pure beeswax in the shape of a block and in retail packaging.
Our pure beeswax is used as an ingredient in many arts and crafts projects. It’s healthy and produces negative ions that actually clean your air of odors, pollens, smoke, dust, dust mites, viruses and other allergens and hazards – the only known fuel to do so. Beeswax candles leave your air fresher and cleaner. They are a true air purifier. Beeswax candles are the only candles for people with chemical sensitivities or allergies.
Beeswax is an ingredient in the following:
1) lubricant for old furniture joints
2) Smooth movement for doors and windows.
3) Component for mustache creams.
4) Prevents bronze items from tarnishing.
5) Use as a rust prevention.
6) Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts.
7) covering cheeses and preservatives to protect from spoilage.
8) Conditioner for wood bowls and cutting boards.
9) Coat nails and screws to prevent wood from splintering.
10) Used by NASA with an enzyme to mop up oceanic oil spills.
11) Cake guitar bodies to boost longevity.
12) Coat tambourine surfaces for thumb roll playing technique.
13) Coat reeds for woodwinds to get a tight fit.
14) Egg painting in a Ukraine folk art of Pysanky.
15) Candles that don’t drip and have no smoke.
16) TUsed as curb wax for skaters
17) To waterproof leather
Store in a cool area. Wax will melt when warmed and it could stain fabric and other surfaces if it touches the fabric or surfaces. Don’t add water to wax and keep out of reach of children and pets.
Availability: In stock